Supervise and Review the activity of Juniors.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
1. Should have practical experience in audit of Private limited companies.
2. Strong Audit and Analytical Knowledge.
3. Should have thorough knowledge in Working papers and Documentation and follow Audit methodology as per CaseWare. It includes various procedure in planning, execution and finalization. Audit working paper to be prepared based on international auditing methodology.
4. Assisting with offshore team in completion of the clients’ assignments.
Offshore team is in India.
5. Ability to identify risks and find solutions.
6. Able to perform Statutory Reconciliations.
7. Supervise and Review the activity of Juniors.
8. Attend weekly trainings and adhere company policy.
9. Any other work related to audit, taxation, accounts etc.
Must be CA with a minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience.
Should have gotten above 55 marks in the auditing paper in CA Final exam.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.