Provision of assistance to the SFL Africa Regional Manager to communicate with project partners and ensure any problems and queries are satisfactorily resolved
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Assistant to Africa Regional Manager – preferably based in Uganda
Sustain for Life (SFL) is an NGO with headquarters in Switzerland and Italy. We are looking for an Assistant to our Africa Regional Manager.
Sustain for Life’s focus is on areas with extreme poverty, which is currently in Benin, Burkina Faso, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Uganda and Togo. Our philosophy and ethos are to sustain the poorest and most vulnerable by working with local communities and organizations to strengthen and give people new skills, education and training so that they can help themselves. As we are growing, we are looking for an Assistant to our Africa Regional Manager to support him on this mission.
The main duties of this important role are:
- Provision of assistance to the SFL Africa Regional Manager to communicate with project partners and ensure any problems and queries are satisfactorily resolved
- Visit projects as instructed by the Africa Regional manager to monitor progress, and provide written reports of the visits.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Organized, motivated, and focused on delivering consistently high standards of work
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work remotely with an international team.
- Discretion in a variety of situations along with high levels of administration and organization.
- The ability to work flexibly to deadlines.
- Ability to work with a small team.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Previous experience with an NGO or similar professional organization will be a big plus.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, etc. should be also a strength.
- Good working knowledge of IT infrastructure and MS Office
- A strong belief in the work of SFL and a passion for Charity work.
- A sound focus on quality and attention to detail
- Self-organizing and self-reliant.
- A flexible ‘can-do approach to working life.
- Loyalty to the organization.
- A strong sense of diplomacy, sociability, and interpersonal communication is also a must.
Availability: immediate or as soon as possible
What we offer:
- Independent contractor contract
- 156 total annual working days, on a 3 days weekly bases
- A fee of USD 1.250 per quarter / USD 180 per quarter as the contribution of mobile phone and home broadband charges / 18 USD per quarter for bank fees. The salary package will be according to your experience and qualifications.
How to apply.
Please send your complete CV with a current photograph, last 3 year’s employee's package, and a motivation letter including the reason for moving through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.