BEST CERAMICS UGANDA LIMITED
Admin & Office
Best Ceramics Uganda Limited is in need of An Administration Supervisor with more than 3 years’ experience in the industry to work in the Administrative department.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Best Ceramics Uganda Limited was established in Uganda since 2016, headquartered in Kampala plot 130-138 and 140-148,7th street industrial area and affiliated to Sunda International group of company founded in 2000 in Guangzhou China. The company deals in various products under Building Materials (BMMC), Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG), and Household/Hardware Material (HHMC).
We are in need of an Administration Supervisor with more than 3 years of experience in the industry to work in the Administration department.
Duties and Responsibilities of an Administration Supervisor.
- Responsible for the standardized management of administrative goods application and administrative procurement of each department, optimizing the consultation and procurement process.
- Supervise and manage the procurement ledger registration.
- Supervise the Chinese staff attendance management, verify attendance data, and ensure that it’s timely and accurate.
- Responsible for the allocation and management of administrative goods, and ensuring the timely and reasonable allocation of assets.
- Responsible for supervising and managing the registration and management of the standing books, organizing regular administrative inventory, ensuring the accuracy of the standing books data, and ensuring the safety of stock.
- Manage the daily affairs of the department as well as the allocation and coordination of personnel to ensure the orderly work of the department.
- Responsible for the business guidance and performance appraisal of the staff of the department. cooperate with the HR department to organize regular staff training, and improve the comprehensive quality and logistics service level.
- Knowing about the workings of each department so if any head is missing, they can assume their duties for the day
- Design and implement budgets for different departments.
- Delegation of responsibilities to the other staff members.
- Secure apartments and their payments and ensure they are properly furnished
- Supervise the construction and renovation of offices
- Liaise with HR to organize conferences, training, and events for the company
- Ensure timely payment of all company bills
- Organizing meetings and drafting minutes
- Raise claims on behalf of the MD and departments
- Giving suggestions to the management on the overall functioning of the office
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Assists in the preparation of department budgets and expenses
- Supervises all administrative personnel
- Other work tasks arranged by the department manager
Basic finance knowledge
Local politics and regulations
Skills in communication and coordination
General office skills
General office skills
Key Profile Requirements:
Good teamwork skills.
Communication skills and networking ability.
Strong attention to detail.
Good organizational and planning skills.
Creativity and writing skills.
Personal Quality Requirement:
Must have the ability to analyze and judge, plan, decision-making, innovation, and organizational coordination
4. Approachable, flexible, Rigorous, careful, patient, strong ability to work under pressure
Rigorous and stable, adhering to principles, serious and responsible, confidential awareness, able to withstand higher work pressure.
Education, Professional & Work Experience
The candidate must at least have a Bachelor's Degree or above in Administration or a related course
Years of work experience (3 years)
Related job experience (More than 3 years experience in customer)
Industry experience (More than 3 years experience in customer)
Professional Knowledge & Expected Salary
Proficient (Communication and coordination ability)
Familiar (Uganda building Materials market distribution)
Understanding (Knowledge of local taxation)
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.