You shall be responsible for making outbound telephone calls to sell to, grow and service corporates that constitute BrighterMonday’s strategic accounts business. You will showcase the available products to these key markets and form relationships within these key markets to ensure that sales targets are met by you which shall then translate to the team effort. The position holder will be expected to establish new business and ensure client satisfaction.
Connecting Africans to Opportunities.
To identify business opportunities and gather information by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
Reporting to Head of Sales
Direct Reports None
- Make cold calls to potential clients to market our services
- Grow our clientele database; through correctly gathering extra information from clients called and correctly logging the data onto the CRM
- Aggressively look for own leads where they are not provided
- Overcome objections and get past the gatekeeper
- Position and sell our Advertising product suite to potential clients and collect the revenues generated.
- Position service against competition and customer needs.
- Work well with counterparts in field sales to ensure there is a high conversion rate of leads generated to closed sales
- Ensuring as much relevant info as practicably possible is entered into the company’s CRM system by the close of every business day.
- Making frequent follow-ups for meetings on companies that have not used our service
- Meet the daily, weekly, and monthly targets
Field Sales Team Leader
Key Skills and Competencies
- B2B sales experience
- Diploma in a business-related course eg sales, marketing, Business Administration, etc
- At least 1-year experience in a sales organization with at least one year of high volume outbound sales experience
- Proven success in selling advertising and building a relevant network of leads/contacts
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities
- Ability to adapt communication style to the targeted audience
- Experience working with selling services over the phone
- Confident and polished phone prospecting skills required
- Good computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently, possess unprecedented time management and organizational skills
- Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
- Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
- Be a significant part of a growing company, aligning your goals with those of the organization to drive success.
To be shared upon joining