ICEA LION LIFE ASSURANCE presents an exciting opportunity for passionate, professional, and driven sales agents who are results-driven and looking to build a successful career in sales.
ICEA Lion Life Assurance Uganda presents an exciting career opportunity for individuals who are confident, driven, passionate about customer service and sales, and who want to build a successful career in insurance sales.
This is a commission-based job therefore all candidates earn lucratively off their commissions.
There is an introductory training offered to all shortlisted candidates.
Marketing and sales are an added advantage for all candidates.
• Results driven. We are looking for individuals who are:
• Highly positive, Persistent, and Driven.
• Passionate about sales and service to customers.
• Hard-working and has attention to detail.
• Performance driven and thrive in a performance-driven environment.
• Sell ICEA products to prospective new customers and generate daily sales reports.
• Conduct presentations to explain features, advantages, and benefits of the products to customers.
• Inform customers of the set requirements, security documentation, processes, and procedures that pertain to product application, cover, and claims.
• Ensure that new business applications are completed accurately; where necessary assist customers to complete applications.
• Respond to customer queries relating to product sales and service.
• Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as capturing, maintaining records, and handling policy renewals.
• Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
• Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
• Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, - analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
• Diploma or Degree in sales and marketing or a relevant field will be an advantage
• Insurance specific qualification (e.g., Certificate of Proficiency) will be an advantage
• Minimum ‘1 years experience as a sales agent selling insurance services or any sales field-based experience.
• Appreciation of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Good customer service,
• Sales Closing Skills and good Communication Skills.
• Prospecting Skills,
• Client Relationships management and ability to work with a Team.
• Initiative and Action-Oriented.
• Speaks confidently and fluently.
• Good negotiation and presentation skills
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section