Shark Media is looking for competitive and trustworthy Sales Representatives to enable us build up our business activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Shark Media is a market leader in quality printing. We are specialists in the printing and publication of books, magazines, brochures, business cards, annual reports, calendars, pocket files, fliers, posters, among others. Our print quality is time-tested and our products are excellent.
Sales Representative responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through personal selling, email, and phone, we would like to meet you.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available to customers
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Persists in sales even in the face of failure
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Demonstrate superior time management skills and meet sales deadline
Requirements for the Job
- At least two years of experience in sales.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Show commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure and under my own initiative.
- Have a passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Computer skills
- BSc / Diploma in Business, marketing, or any related field
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Kindly attach your CV and academic Documents as one pdf document.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 1st April 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.