Genius Hub is a recruitment Firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals. We are looking for a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual for our client as a Sales Manager.
Our client is in the electronic media industry and is looking for a self- motivated and qualified Sales Manager with experience in the same field. The main duties and responsibilities of the Sales Manager will include the following;
The Sales Manager will oversee sales and marketing while ensuring close contact with customers or prospects. He/ She shall be responsible for;
• Ensuring that the sales executives effectively meet their individual advertising, sponsorship and production income targets set by the station;
• Liaising with the accounts department to actively follow up and ensure that clients of each sales executives meet their payment obligations to the station in a timely manner;
• Liaising with programming managers to ensure “best-fit” between on-air presenter content and sales department marketing efforts;
• Liaising with production, seeking to maximize the in-house production of advertisement to clients’ requirements;
• Assisting sales executives to negotiate and reach agreement with clients on special deals and promotions as may be developed from time to time; and
• Devising and implementing sales promotion for clients so as to increase revenue.
Excellent interpersonal skills, sales & marketing skills, negotiation skills, Strong time management skills, organizational skills, analytical skills, communication skills, research skills, attention to detail, good presentation skills, reporting skills and communication proficiency.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field;
• Proven experience as a Sales Manager or relevant role;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office; and
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and academic documents in one pdf to email@example.com not later than 30th November, 2020 for the attention of the Recruitment Director. Please Quote Reference GH2020/011.