Sales and Marketing Team
General Manager, Sales Manager and Sales and marketing Team
- High School or Undergraduate degree in management or related field or equivalent.
5+ years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Excellent customer service knowledge
- Communication skills that allow good hospitality for customers
- Listening skills to understand what clients require
- Knowledge about making strategic presentations
- Work well with people and staff members
- Key Performance Indicators
- Sales presentations with set monthly targets attained
- Consistent market research for exceptional customer satisfaction
- Meet projected budget revenue targets
- Monthly sales performance review reports
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have to sell room nights and meeting rooms above the set rates.
- Contribute to income generation through acquiring customers and ensuring excellent customer services to ensure that the hotel meets and exceeds budgeted targets.
- Create a sales customer central database with company details, contact person and customer feedback inclusive of any complaints.
- Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking for hotel services
- Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
- Arrange and conduct site inspections for potential clients
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies.
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the hotel
- Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
- Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement.
- Collaborate with other hotel staff to ensure clients expectations are met.
- Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties
- Process and facilitate requests for customized services such as room redecoration.
- Coordinate and organize the details of an event.
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals.
Promotes 100% guest satisfaction throughout property. Instills the 100% guest satisfaction objective to hourly associates.
Ensures that all guest related issues are resolved in a manner consistent with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Participation in staff meetings
- Monitoring competition
- Managing relationships with agencies and partners
- Participation in quality assurance systems
- Generating new ideas for customer incentives and accommodation or business packages and other sales and marketing duties
- Marketing Manager
- General Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Front office manager
- Advertising agencies
- Hotel guests
- Corporate companies
- Hospitality related forums or boards
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section