Job Location; Kampala
Employment Status; Full-time
Please fill in and upload your documents in the form.
Looking for a mature, experienced, and result-oriented sales person to assist our client acquisition and revenue growth targets in a B2B sale.
You will sale our delivery services to EC companies that sell their products to customers online.
You will be responsible for expanding new clients' area, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to mature to the management.
• Hunting for new business opportunities with clients who fit within the scope of what we provide.
• Provide delivery services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Offering existing services to meet clients need and want
• Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
• Counsel and provide consulting about our delivery services through physical meeting and e-meeting
• Preparing proposal, engaging seniors (if needed) and closing the sales with clients
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets
Market Research / Solution Development
• Identifies service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitor
• Collecting market information about existing solutions & competitors
• Collecting new requirements from the market
• Identifies solutions improvements or new opportunities.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
• Successful previous experience of B2B sales as a sales representative consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• At least 3 - 5 year(s) in a service industry. Delivery Industry is an added advantage
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
• Meeting Sales Goals
• Attentive Hearing
• Negotiation Skill
• Seeking Clients' Needs
• Sales Planning
• Building Relationships
• Market Knowledge
• Motivation for Sales
Salary and Benefits
Salary is negotiable as per experience (UGX 800,000-UGX 1,500,000)
Benefits will be based on company policy