Social Lend Africa is looking for a creative female sales and marketing lead executive to drive it towards being the best peer-to-peer lending platform in Africa. The ideal candidate should have both strong marketing and sales experience. Having a start-up mentality and being a hardcore worker are an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Description for Head of Sales and Marketing
Social Lend Africa is looking for a creative Head of Sales and Marketing to drive it toward being the best peer-to-peer lending platform in Africa. The ideal candidate should have both strong marketing and sales experience. Having a start-up mentality and being a hardcore worker is an added advantage. The position will drive key strategic decisions for the company and will play a pivotal role in shaping the company’s future.
- Attend sales meetings with prospective SMEs and clients
- Make proactive plans for sales leads
- Recruit sales representatives and manage sales teams
- Create campaigns for and manage the company’s social media
- Carry out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner
You should have
- +2 years of professional experience, with strong knowledge of sales tactics, marketing, and growth hacking in financial services.
- Proven leadership and management experience at scale is essential - managing multiple deadlines with a large and diverse sales team. Strong leadership skills are a must for this role.
- Understand our customers - live and breathe the customer experience by having immersed themselves in user trends, research, and live interactions.
- Getting things done - you have an entrepreneurial mindset, applied at scale, and through working with others. Ruthless about the prioritization of goals, strategies, and individual tasks. You should be able to create a culture of flawless execution, timely delivery, and of high quality.
- Strong academic performance with at a minimum a completed Bachelor/Undergraduate degree in finance with excellent grades.
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with lots of opportunities for growth and impact
- Contribute to our mission and work at our dynamic and fast-paced company in Africa
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.