The Risk Advisors/Agents are independent contractors and shall be remunerated by way of commission. The rate of Commission shall be as determined and regulated by the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA). Commission will be paid monthly on all the businesses closed.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Details: Risk ADVISORS/AGENTS (VARIOUS POSITIONS)
Job Category: Sales Work
Employment Type: Full Time. Salary: Commission based.
Reporting Line: To the Unit Manager
Profile Description: Self and promote the Company’s Life Insurance Packages to potential and existing clients.
RISK ADVISORS: The Risk Advisors/Agents are independent contractors and shall be remunerated by way of commission. The rate of Commission shall be as determined and regulated by the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA). Commission will be paid monthly on all the businesses closed. The Risk Advisor’s shall be responsible for the sale of various types of Life Insurance products to Business and individuals on behalf of the company. Including Somesa Plus, Sure Deal, SME Life Pack to mention but a few.
- Sell and promote the Company’s Life insurance products to potential and existing clients
- Seek leads and develop clientele through networking so as to find new and potential customers.
- Contact potential clients and make presentations to prospective clients.
- Follow up on quotations to close business and obtain feedback from clients
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled such as medical examinations, completion of appropriate forms
- Submit duly completed proposal forms to the Company and obtain confirmation binding over
- Deliver Insurance policy documents to the client and explain the policy terms and conditions Maintain regular contact with the clients to nurture the relationship between the Company and customers.
- Follow up on existing customers to retain business
- Forward customer queries and complaints to the Company and ensure the same is addressed
- Identify customer needs and present them to the company
- Obtain information on activities in the Market and advise the Company on business opportunities and threats
- Maintain a record of all business acquired and prospective clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Qualification in insurance will be an added advantage
- Prospecting Skills.
- Organized, aggressive and self-driven
- Customer service oriented
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to meet set goals and targets.
- Honesty, reliability, and dependability.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.