Eezy Track Uganda
Driver & Transport Services
Investigate, track, locate, and repossess vehicles as directed by your supervisor.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
ADVERT-REPOSSESSION AGENTS EEZY TRACK UGANDA (3posts)
Job title: Repossession agent (Investigate, track, locate, and repossess vehicles)
Number of vacancies: 3 (Eastern, Northern, Western)
- Minimum age - 25 years.
- Driving license ‘’B’ with a Minimum of 3 Years of continuous driving experience.
- Ready to work and stay at upcountry locations - Northern Region, Western Region, and Eastern Region in Uganda, applicants must indicate their preferred Region.
- The ability to communicate in languages spoken within the preferred region is an added advantage.
- Experience as a court bailiff or officer, experience in auctioneering process, or in debt collection is an added advantage.
- Have good report writing/computer skills
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal / customer handling skills
- Have the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders- external and internal customers.
- Investigate, track, locate, and repossess vehicles as directed by your supervisor.
- Do a search on the location of the vehicle units as per the received instructions, and communicate to the financial institutions if there are any problems with the unit’s tracking systems.
- Keeping proper documentation and sending reports on the progress of the said cases.
- Ensuring that all reports that are required from you are sent to relevant people in time and without fail and ensuring that you adhere to the setup timelines in the recovery activities that pertain to your desk.
- Consenting to Processing of Personal Data in the Recruitment Process: If you consent to the company processing your personal data by applying for this position, the information could be saved for future use in the event of another opening.
Eezy Group does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion(creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and. Vendors.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.