Relationship Account Manager
Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and more multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Relationship Account Manager Job Description.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and more multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Define and execute sales plans, meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities, and generating leads.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products
- Ugshs 1,000,000 per month.
- Academic: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position.
- Experience: At least 3yrs years of working experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic printing and branding business environment.
- Age: Not beyond 35 years.
- Communication Skills: Must possess exceptional communication skills that are especially important in enabling effective communication between his interactions with internal and external customers.
- Ms. Office: Must demonstrate high proficiency in Ms. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Analytical Skills: The candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of the business’s product as well as standard strategic, analytical, and marketing concepts.
- Interpersonal Skills: Possess interpersonal skills that will encourage openness and trust both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, adaptable to business growth fluctuations, works comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and works well under the pressure of stringent deadlines.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.