Works to support the Head of Recruitment in sourcing suitably qualified candidates for our clients
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Connecting Africans to Opportunities
Your mission is to manage the fulfillment of all requests made by clients to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and improved overall profitability.
Head of Recruitment
Direct Reports: None
- Works to support the Head of Recruitment in sourcing suitably qualified candidates for our clients
- Uses innovative sourcing techniques to create diverse candidate slates, including creating and fostering relationships with diverse professional organizations
- Leverages resources to recruit the highest caliber of candidates through online social networking and job boards, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Screen candidate responses to job postings and shortlist candidates for interview (Screen applicants by phone and in person )
- Analyzes candidates found through prescreening activities and evaluates skills and experience to determine match to inventory needs.
- Facilitates interviews with candidate and customer, including candidate preparation and client brief.
- Update recruitment status on databases (Utilize excel to manage candidate communication and report on metrics)
- Advise sales on customers and prospects to visit and discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understanding of client environment and needs, maximize level of service, and encourage relationship building
- Handles all executive recruitment related correspondence
- Reports and gives feedback to the Recruitment Manager on deals
- CRM compliance for reporting purposes
- Monthly completion of Recruitment targets
- Weekly status reports
- Head of Recruitment
- Sales/BD team
- Customer Satisfaction of service provided
- Meeting timelines for fulfillment
Qualifications & Skills required
- First Degree in Business Administration (HR option), or Social Science
- Member of IHRMP or equivalent is an added advantage
- 3 years relevant experience working as a Recruiter
- Quick learning abilities, open mindedness, good listener and communicator.
- Must be able to demonstrate prioritization skills and must be a good planner.
How to apply.
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.