Reports to: Recovery Administrator
Asaak is an asset financing company that provides credit by lending motorcycles to drivers to improve the livelihoods of informal workers in Uganda using the digital approach.
The Recovery Officers will monitor and recover delinquent loans within their portfolio in line with the Credit and Recovery policies, procedures and set targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the assigned loan portfolio
- Monitoring loan payments
- Monitoring tracking devices
- Conducting field visits on compliance and courtesy visits to clients.
- Meeting the set recovery targets.
- Impounding bikes from non-compliant clients
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in microfinance or any related field.
- Must possess excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to function under pressure.
- Ability to handle fast-paced environments with minimum supervision and meet project deadlines. Knowledge of Boda Boda financing is a plus.
- Ability to use a tablet/smartphone/computer, experience with Google Applications is an advantage.
- Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times
- Must have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions precisely
- Should be fluent in English and Luganda.
- An applicant with riding skills has an added advantage.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
If selected for an interview, you must keep time. Candidates who are late to interviews are disqualified automatically.
Deadline: 3rd February 2022 by 5:00 pm and interviews will be conducted as applications come through. Asaak offers equal opportunities to all candidates and therefore only short-listed candidates will be notified. No phone inquiries, please.