Programmes Manager (COF) East Africa
Product & Project Management
Programme management for partner organisations eg provision of contractual guidance and capacity building for Partner Organisations.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Purpose of the position
Coordinates all processes of the Co-Financing Programme in East Africa in compliance with the compnay regulations and contracts. Conducts programmatic monitoring of Partner Organisations in line with the company MEAL policy.
Regional Director – East Africa
Program Officers, Program Coordinators, Program Consultants, Project Managers
All program staff
Partner organizations in East Africa
Project Officers all staff. Programme Coordinators in Vienna
Kampala Uganda with travel in Kenya and Tanzania
- Contractual guidance followed by partners
- Capacity building for partner organisations provided.
- Programme narrative and evaluation reports effectively written.
- Potential new partners increased
- New funding sourced
- New projects designed.
- Projects implemented successfully.
- Programme coordinators in Vienna supported
- Program Staff performance followed through.
- Programme management for partner organisations eg provision of contractual guidance and capacity building for Partner Organisations.
- Capacity Assessement of pottential partners
- Prepare base- and end-line reports/evaluations with external consultants
- Work through increasing potential new partners and design new projects
- Provide oversight for responses to EU-Calls and the implementation of EU funded projects.
- Conduct reporting to donors in time and according to the required standards and formats
- Support the programme coordinators from various offices eg headquarters, donor representatives and member organisations during monitoring visits.
- Manage the program staff by providing oversight regarding their performance.
- 5 years doing similar work in a similar organization.
- Project design, monitoring and reporting and ability to fully utilize a number of Project Cycle Management tools.
- Implementation of EU-Projects
- Gender Mainstreaming
- Financial management of programmes and projects.
- Managing projects funded by institutional donors like bilateral agencies and foundations.
- Interpersonal and communication skills (using a number of modes)
- Negotiation skills
- Leadership in diverse settings.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.