Our client a leading school and office stationery provider in addition to being leading providers of general and commercial printing services with factories based at Njeru and the Kampala Business and Industrial Park, Namanve, Mukono is is desirous of hiring Ugandans that are able to fill the positions of PRINTING SALES PERSONS.
Reports to: General Manager-Printing Division.
Role: To provide a customer-centric end to end service solutions to Printing Services Customers of our client.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Printing Sales Persons should be able to develop and promote a robust printing Clientele for the company that can sustain the printing capacity that the company has created over time;
• Printing Sales Persons should be able to provide effective liaison between the Company and the Clients with the view to developing and sustaining a harmonious business working relationship where all stakeholders are winners;
• Printing Sales Persons should be able to Provide effective service advisory to Clientele as a means of enabling clients understand the various printing options on the table including any limitations apparent in the circumstances, from time to time;
• Effective collection of the proceeds arising from the sales of printing services is also critical for the ideal Printing Sales Persons.
• Sales Drivers are expected to effectively facilitate the due timely delivery of goods once loaded and ensuring that the transaction supporting documents are authenticated to evidence the transaction.
• Sales Drivers are expected to maintain an accurate Delivery Log Book that can reflect, at all times deliveries as effected and or as planned, from time to time.
The desired candidates should be in possession of the following essential requirements:
(a) Printing Sales Persons( With the FMCG Background):
• A University Degree in Business Administration/Commerce/Sales and Marketing from a recognized University
• At least three years working experience with a reputable company that is involved in the production and sales of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
• Not above 35 years of age
• Familiarity with the printing sector/market in Uganda will accord candidates special advantage at evaluation of suitability
• A person of demonstrable high integrity, versatility, agility, self- motivation, ability to work for long hours under minimal supervision, innovative and result oriented and a committed team player.
• Good IT, communication and negotiation skills.
• National Identification Card
• Ability to work under pressure and with very minimal supervision
Note: The ideal candidate must have prior experience working with FLEXO Label printing & packaging industry
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team in a fast-paced work multi-cultural environment and meet fully the requirements above.
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV), plus copies of all academic credentials, testimonials and contact details of three competent referees not later than one week from the date of this advert.