Liquid Telecom is the leading independent data, voice and IP provider in eastern, central and southern Africa. It supplies fiber optic, satellite, and international carrier services to Africa’s largest mobile network operators, ISPs and businesses of all sizes. Liquid Telecom also provides payment solutions to financial institutions and retailers, as well as award-winning data storage and communication solutions to businesses across Africa and beyond.
· Visits potential customers to prospect for new business. Identifies and follows up Sales prospects/ opportunities that are generated through leads, cold calling, referrals from existing clients and other channels.
· Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers via constant communication. Gains a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
· Liaises between LTU and its existing and potential markets, negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
· Gathers market and customer information. Represents LTU at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
· Feedbacks to internal teams on variations in price, deliver specifications. Provides cost calculations, to ensure the quotations to the customer go out as per the sales operation process.
· Gathers and informs Sales and Marketing, on competitor business’ events, promotions,
products and price trends.
· Supports Group/Regional account manager with their acquisition strategy and leverage global deals to win locally.
· Ensures all contracted revenue streams from won opportunities are being invoiced and accounted for.
· Maintains allocated product mix to reflect the aims of the business aligned to specified objectives.
· Builds beneficial customer relationships through meetings and other sales activities to convince and maintain customer relationships.
· Documents and maintains relevant proposals, contracts and letters on SalesForce for the allocated portfolio.
· Coordinates with the Technical Team for Solutions management.
· Populates SalesForce with correct contact and details of the customer
· Assesses customer satisfaction of the solution capturing lessons learned and sharing these with the appropriate teams to drive improvement.
· Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
· Diploma in Business Related Courses (Essential)
· A Bachelor’s degree and IT Knowledge is an added advantage (Desirable)
· 3 + years’ experience as a sales professional with executive market and product
· Experience in the same role with a Telco or ISP (Desirable)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS AREAS
· Good knowledge of LTU Products and services
· LTU Sales related systems
· Requires excellent analytical problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· A high degree of independent decision making and autonomous function.
· Sales Targets
· Updating SalesForce
· Sales Pipeline
KEY DECISIONS MADE
· Decides on the best and optimum solution which will fit the customer requirement.
All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd April 2020.