Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications
Manage day-to-day operations of the marketing department, including project management, campaign execution, and vendor management
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Marketing Operations Manager
- Where in the world? You can work remotely anywhere in the EU with a preference for the Netherlands. The UK is also an option.
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within Central European Time (CET)
- What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English
MessageBird is transforming the way businesses communicate with their customers, and at the core of the platform, you will find our data platform. We’re one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world and we’re looking to expand our Marketing team with an experienced Marketing Operations individual contributor.
MessageBird is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to help drive operational excellence and efficiency across the company’s marketing initiatives. In this individual contributor role, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the marketing department, including project management, campaign execution, and vendor management. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop and implement marketing plans that support the company's growth objectives. You will also be responsible for tracking and reporting on key marketing metrics to help optimize marketing performance.
What You'll Do
- Manage day-to-day operations of the marketing department, including project management, campaign execution, and vendor management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing campaigns are aligned with business objectives
- Implement and manage marketing automation and lead management processes to ensure high-quality lead generation and lead nurturing
- Develop and maintain a marketing calendar to ensure timely execution of campaigns
- Monitor and report on marketing performance, including website traffic, email engagement, and campaign ROI
- Manage and optimize the marketing technology stack, including the CRM, marketing automation platform, and analytics tools
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of marketing operations
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop and implement marketing plans that support the company's growth objectives
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations or a related field
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with marketing automation and lead management systems, such as Marketo or HubSpot
- Experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to track and report on marketing metrics, including advanced knowledge of Excel/Gsheets
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to changing priorities
If you have the qualifications and experience for this role, we encourage you to apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Remote-friendly environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 30,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work - we’ve got you covered!
Headquartered in Amsterdam and with other global offices in Singapore, London and Maryland, we’re proud to be a remote-friendly company nested in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices, fully remotely in your country of employment, or a mix of the two. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 550+ Birds who represent 50+ nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
How to Apply:
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.