IT Project Manager
Product & Project Management
Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates, and status reports
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Work closely with clients to determine their company goals and strategize a plan for a new product release according to their needs and preferences
- collaborate closely with the technical team to design various developments and to implement life-cycle methodologies for various software systems.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Determine and assess the need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project Server
- Professional certification like PMP is an added advantage
- University degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Must be fluent in French or any European Language.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.