Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Escalon Services is the category leader in Essential Business Services. We provide a one-stop shop model for start-ups and growth-oriented businesses, providing them with a single, trusted resource for essential, yet non-core services ranging from part-time CFO services to HR, payroll, benefits, accounting, tax, and risk management. We leverage audit-enabled technology to create highly efficient and seamless workflows and automatically collect and act on necessary data. Our strategic advice and robust services in finance, people-related areas, and risk enable us to escort early-stage companies through transformation into large enterprises or successful exits. You focus on growth, and we take care of the essential business services.
Since its founding in 2006, Escalon Services has grown 40% year-over- year to date. Escalon Services is based in Palo Alto, California and has additional offices in New York, Dallas Norway, and India with 700+ employees.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Bachelor’s in HR related field
- Additional HR training will be a plus
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.