Head of Sales
Impala Feeds Distribution Limited
Impala Feeds Distribution Limited is the distributor for Feedlance Uganda, a Dutch, Ukrainian, & Uganda animal feed company that manufactures high-quality feed for Poultry and Swine. We are looking for a Head of sales to manage the recruitment, management, and motivation of a sales team to meet the company's sales target. Website: www.feedlance.ug
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
The Head of Sales - will report to General Manager with functional reporting to the Director of Sales and this will help ensure standard of services are pitched in similar fashion. Primary responsibilities are to create, develop and maintain business relationships with customers and prospects by exploring opportunities focused on growing solutions, in addition to selling Feedlance Uganda’s full portfolio of goods and services.
- Day-to-day prospecting and new business lead generation
- Develop competitive solutions and proposals resulting in new business and partnerships
- Complete day-to-day administrative duties including Customer Relationship Management maintenance - managing appropriate pipeline and updating key customer information.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers on a regular basis, including frequent on-site visits.
- Development and execution of a structured client onboarding plan
- Communicate issues and concerns with operations and senior management when required
- Participate in rate schedule development and contracts for both new and existing business
- Responsible for creating and delivering high-quality presentation pitches to the customer - both virtual and in person.
- Planning, tracking, and reporting of sales goals
- End-to-end participation in all team structure hiring, training, and performance management
- Development and building of team morale and coerciveness
- Responsible for the cascading, monitoring, and execution of team KPIs in line with business strategy
- Leading, coaching, developing, and supervising the efforts of junior staff
- Active involvement in the development of functional/industry practices
- Any other responsibility assigned to them by Management
Context and Environment
- The job holder constantly communicates with various teams e.g.,
Overall Management, Production teams, and Finance. The role requires constant
travel while executing duties.
- A completed degree from an accredited university; An MBA is an added advantage, as a Business Management degree or any other relevant qualifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet, etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills – assess, design, and sell a given solution
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience within the Animal feeds industry
- Strong knowledge base of the industry and marketplace
- Proven experience in prospecting and developing new business
- Strong sales background and capability
Skills and Competences
- Interested in building a career with a growth-oriented company
- Driven to make money with a talent for negotiating
- Able to build client relationships quickly Experience with process design and improvement
- Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations
- Strong analytical skills
- Pro-active attitude, entrepreneur, able to work both independently and within a team.
- Hardworking, result-oriented, methodical, and very structured
- Desire to succeed in a sales goal-driven environment
- Ability and availability to travel as business needs dictate
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communicator who can articulate the value proposition of the Company
- Lead management: New Leads/Opportunities
- Client Acquisition Rates
- Sales Volume by Location
- Competitor Pricing
- Existing Client Engagement
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- System Touches
- Sales Cycle Length
- Upsell/Cross-Sell Rates
- Country Manager
- Regional Head of Sales
How To Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.