Reports to: Managing Director - Life
Purpose: Design, & review the Distribution strategy of Nic Life Assurance & promotional Programs of the company, conduct regular market research & surveys, review, Design marketing communication in line with the NICL’s business strategy, and achieve business sales target as agreed with Management.
Key Result Areas
- Identify and implement marketing strategies for defined market segments in line with the Company’s objectives/business strategy.
- To recruit, train and motivate agents in a bid to increase sales from agents.
- Maintain comprehensive database information on both existing and potential clients in line with the Company’s retention/business expansion strategy.
- Obtain research reports and publications, assess new and emerging threats, and determine the appropriate level of marketing activity to achieve the company’s objectives
- To undertake market intelligence, assess the competition and other industry factors in the market on regular basis to ensure the company’s competitiveness in the market.
- Coordinate and participate in the Company's promotional activities, trade shows, and exhibitions in liaison with the Corporate communication unit and in line with the NICL’s market penetration/expansion strategies
- Review promotional plans, direct sales and provide business information for the Company products and services in accordance with the Company objectives/business strategy.
- Formulate and implement strategies for direct sales by setting targets for various units for direct business and constantly evaluate their performance in line with the company drive to increase market share.
- Prepare periodical reports on market trends, policy renewals, direct business sales, and how to increase sales in line with the business plan and marketing strategies.
- Review press notification on the invitation for bids, prepare and submit bid documents for identified clients in line with guiding policies and procedures.
- Implement and review the distribution of the advertising, promotional and marketing communication items/materials of the company in line with the company’s objectives.
- Degree in any business-related field or Communication or Business Management or Business Administration. Previous working experience in sales is desirable.
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance.
- The Head of sales must have at least six (6) years of working experience in a Sales position within the Insurance industry.
- The candidate must also have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation.
- A suitable candidate will also have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales personnel towards growth in enhanced sales volume and enhanced revenue.
- The Head of sales must have communication skills that are exceptional in enabling effective communication between his interactions with customers and external partners.
- Must demonstrate high proficiency in Ms. Word and Ms. PowerPoint.
- Should possess interpersonal skills that encourage openness and trust both internally and externally.
- Leadership / People skills; a candidate for this position needs to demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision.
- Should be between the ages of 30 to 45 years.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, both female and males are encouraged to apply
Applications should only be made using the Brightermonday portal by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button.