Embassy of France
Driver & Transport Services
Be a holder of a Ugandan driving licence;
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
• Be a holder of a Ugandan driving licence;
• Have driving experience in a similar professional environment ;
• Be physically fit;
• Have a very good written and spoken English ;
• Be able to carry out various administrative duties.
• Providing individual or collective transport for people, equipment, materials or foodstuffs ;
• Receiving visitors, VIPs and delegations ;
• Monitoring the maintenance of service vehicles (routine maintenance, washing, technical inspections, various repairs) ;
• Handling the Embassy’s various contacts (Ugandan authorities, suppliers, service providers, etc.), both locally and remotely (telephone, e-mail): forwarding and collecting mail, requesting quotations, paying invoices, making various purchases, monitoring services ;
• Performing any other administrative and support tasks assigned by the Head of Finance and Administration ;
• Support functions: participation in events organised by the Embassy.
Special Conditions Of Exercise
Flexible hours, including evenings and weekends (occasional on-call).
Missions outside the Kampala constituency are possible.
• Follow road safety rules
• Adapt to diverse travel and mission situations
• Be able to take initiatives
• Basic knowledge of mechanics
• Extensive knowledge of the geography of Kampala and Uganda’s major urban centres
• Good verbal and written expression in English
• Knowledge of office automation tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Good understanding of Ugandan regulations
• Good knowledge of French (working language in the embassy)
• First Aid Concepts
• Excellent presentation
• Mastery and composure
• Ability to work as a team and be accountable
• Have a sense of human contact
• Versatility, adaptability to a wide range of stakeholders and situations
How to apply.
Applications must be sent by email to: Christine FERLAY, Head of Finance and Administration, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.