At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
Aim For This Role
This will be a leadership role supporting national and local television factory, managing direct communication with clients, and MRC accreditation activities.
This leader is responsible for the creation of core requirements to support data creation for products totaling over 1.5 billion dollars in annual revenue.
- Creative responsibility for the creation of all client-facing metrics
- Delivery and quality assurance of all National and Local television data
- Responsible for maintaining run plans for all National and Local impact data, including sub-minute and Big Data in National initiatives
- Direct correspondence with cross-functional teams in tech and data science
- Responsible for setting roadmap and strategic priorities for technical teams in both Local and National Television.
- Managing a team of 5 technical product owners who own different pieces of the television factory
- Mathematical skills
- Nielsen metrics
- Data science
- Client communication
- Requirements writing
- Team management
Nielsen: Enabling your best to power a better media future. Our comprehensive benefits package (including health & wellness plans, 401(k) retirement coupled with a Nielsen match, a generous paid time off policy, company provided car for those who qualify, and if eligible, a discretionary incentive/bonus) is designed to be inclusive for all employees and families, and we take pride in ensuring that employees are rewarded holistically for the role they are doing and their performance.
A reasonable estimate of salary range for a new employee to be offered this role would be $66,000 – $225,000 which would be adjusted based on each employee’s geographic location. The position of each employee within a compensation range at Nielsen is dependent on several individual circumstances, such as experience, training, certifications and other business requirements/needs.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.