Deadline of this Job:27 July 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda, Kampala, East Africa
• Work within community building and maintaining positive relationships in the area of mental health.
• Administers and implement s a variety of social assistance programs and community services aimed at assisting clients deal with mental health challenges and promotes wellbeing.
• Should have proven interpersonal, listening, problem-solving, mediation, crisis intervention, negotiation, advocacy, research and report writing skills
Experience and Qualifications;
• Two years’ experience in mental health or community outreach.
• Training in social work, public administration, or related human services discipline.
• Understanding community development principles and practice
Job application procedure
Send application by 27th July 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants living in Namugongo and neighboring areas like Kira, Naalya, Kireka are encouraged to apply.