Creative & Design
As a Producer, you’ll be an expert in your field and the go-to person for overall project aspects and milestones. Combining your understanding of 3D and AR, profitability and stakeholder management, you’ll create successful video projects, deliver great customer experiences, and make the operations run smoothly for the team—all on time and within budget
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Title: Video Producer
Location: Work from Anywhere
GLOBAL /VIDEO SERVICES – VIDEO PRODUCTION /CONTRACTOR/ REMOTE
Superside is expanding its Production team, and we’re looking for an energized, team-focused and solutions-oriented Producer to help us grow our 3D and AR Production capabilities.
Superside is redefining how companies keep up with a more demanding market when it comes to creative production. We do so by providing our customers with a Creative-as-a-service solution that helps them move forward quickly.
As a Producer, you’ll be an expert in your field and the go-to person for overall project aspects and milestones. Combining your understanding of 3D and AR, profitability and stakeholder management, you’ll create successful video projects, deliver great customer experiences, and make the operations run smoothly for the team—all on time and within budget.What you’ll be doing
- Run various projects from briefing to delivery, ensuring your team is accurately booked, suppliers are kept informed and milestones are meeting requirements
- Lead the production department in the best practices of running 3D and AR projects end to end
- Develop processes and continuously look for ways to improve and optimize them to take the team to the next level
- Manage suppliers of all kinds—both in your network, and creating a global network of suppliers fit for briefs
- Own your projects, while sharing knowledge & suggesting templates and resources with teammates for the best outcome
- Take charge of the running, organizing, and coordinating of production
- Work closely with our Creative Project Managers, Finance and Creative teams, external providers, and occasionally customers
- Manage customer production budgets, tapping into your global network of 3rd Party suppliers
- Keep everyone informed on the briefing, scope, planning, and budget, while overlooking all agreements are met
We’ve recently launched our 3D and AR offer which means your role will impact not only how we produce but how we take 3D and AR production to the next level. We’d love for you to bring your experience and knowledge to the rest of our production team so we can build a strong foundation to scale our capabilities.
As we’re working remotely (yes our video producers are all remote:), you won’t be working on set directly but from the comfort of your home or any other place you choose. This comes with its own challenge and it’s important that you’re adaptable, comfortable with over-communicating with both your team and the customer. This calls for a kind, trusting team player, who is resourceful, ego-free, and has a wicked sense of humor.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in the creative industry (agency or production) as a Content Creator, Producer, Project Manager, or Production Manager
- 1 + year of experience delivering AR project from start to finish and 3D design workflow
- Readiness to work with production teams on campaign ideations & creative strategies
- A strategic foresight with the ability to weigh everything in for a smooth outcome
- Eagerness to learn, with a proactive and contact-seeking work approach
- Deep understanding of creative processes and digital & social media
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and pitching skills
- Autonomy and accountability for your projects
- Flexibility and availability to work on irregular schedules
- Good insights in video & digital content and marketing trends
Superside’s vision is to create more equal opportunities globally by accelerating the world’s transition to online work. With that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- Join us at the right time: impact the product as you would do in a startup with the resources of a profitable scaleup
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- Disrupting a massive global industry with a huge market opportunity
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.