To plan, monitor, direct, coordinate, support and report on company vehicles’ assignment, usage and maintenance in a way that ensures efficient performance, safety, security and sustainability. To collect, transport and deliver consignments as assigned by the Distribution Officer, to client satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
POSITION: TRANSPORT MANAGER:
To plan, monitor, direct, coordinate, support, and report on company vehicles’ assignment, usage, and maintenance in a way that ensures efficient performance, safety, security, and sustainability. To collect, transport, and deliver consignments as assigned by the Distribution Officer, to client satisfaction.
- Participate in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Plan, organize, and manage efficient driver schedules to maximize profits, in compliance with company policy.
- Monitor driver behavior and ensure a high level of customer service and compliance with company policy.
- Monitor performance of vehicle tracking system and respond to technical support needs from the field.
- Prepare standard vehicle details, maintain detailed vehicle service and inspection records and ensure all vehicles are cleaned & in good condition.
- Prepare and submit timely reports of vehicle movement, fuel consumption, driver performance, maintenance, accidents, and other fleet-related issues.
- Originate or review payments related to vehicle services for approval.
- Analyze data to increase business operational efficiency. Generate analysis from reports for further action, including areas where the company is generating and/or losing revenue.
- Plan & provide routine training for drivers in consultation with management.
- Prepare or receive incident reports and follow up with Police, insurance providers, regulatory authorities, and relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance and compensation.
- Examine the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data in the company
- Attend meetings and events as scheduled or requested by management.
- Exhibit a proactive attitude at work but high frugality in handling finances
- Keep informed about vehicles, events, and trends in the transport sector
Diploma/Degree in Transport and Logistics or degree in a related field.
Minimum of 1-year experience in the Transport Logistics industry.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications including an updated CV and cover letter through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.