To support the coordination and supervise the provision of efficient and reliable administrative support services to the University.
- Minimum Qualification:Masters
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER/
Salary Scale: M6.1
No of Posts: 01
Serial No: EXT AD 08/2/2022
Responsible to: Deputy University Secretary
Responsible for: Administrative Officer/ General Administration
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To support the coordination and supervise the provision of efficient and reliable administrative support services to the University.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets and provides guidance in the implementation of University administrative policies, regulations and procedures.
- Assists the Deputy University Secretary/ Administration and Council Affairs; in managing protocol affairs of visiting dignitaries or guests to the University.
- Takes, prepares and circulates minutes of management meetings as assigned.
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of service providers for outsourced administrative services to the University.
- Manages travel arrangements for senior staff of the University.
- Coordinates the procurement, provision, proper use and maintenance of common user facilities and services.
- Participates in the organization of university events and ceremonies.
- Supervises support staff deployed to Finance and Administration.
- Prepares speeches as assigned.
- Should have a Masters in Either Public Policy and Administration; Business Administration; Law or Development Studies.
- Should possess Administrative Officer’s Law Course Certificate
- Should have at least five (5) years’ experience in administration from a reputable institution, two (2) of which should have been at a supervisory level.
- Should be a person of high integrity
- Should have good leadership, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
Should be computer literate
How to apply
Suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications in sealed envelopes clearly indicating the position applied for and serial number to the address below, including an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, copies of Certified Transcripts and Certificates, Postal and Telephone Contacts, Names and Telephone Contacts of three referees:
Applications should reach the University through the following address not later than 2nd June 2022 at 5 pm.
P.O Box 317,
Kabale University Kampala Liaison OfficeKabale
3rd Floor, Reev House, Plot 515,
Opposite Gapco Petrol Station, Bombo Road,
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Applicants shall be subjected to a background check.
KABALE UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES ORGANIZATION
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.