A sales agent helps grow the company by converting and onboarding potential customers. He/She will be able to accept ownership for driving the company’s sales efforts through cold calling, lead management, and closing.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Working hours: 0830-1730, Monday-Friday; other hours as required. Location: Kenya, countrywide
Our Client is a market leader in unsecured working capital solutions with a significant presence across multiple African countries. We empower micro and small businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa to grow and succeed by providing instant access to credit that unlocks business growth. Our products blend business credit with financial education to maximize the credit’s impact for business owners, and all are managed and delivered through our proprietary core banking platform.
Company Purpose: To Unlock Human Potential for Good Company
Mission: To Grow Business with Capital and Knowledge
Company Vision: The first choice for MSME growth in Africa
Purpose of the position
A sales agent helps grow the company by converting and onboarding potential customers. He/She will be able to accept ownership for driving the company’s sales efforts through cold calling, lead management and closing.
Their responsibility is to make outbound calls to an existing pool of potential customers, answer questions and inquiries, provide relevant product information and ultimately convert customers to active.
The Call Center Agent reports to Call Center Manager.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Contact prospective customers by both telephones
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads
- Upsell additional products as the need arises
- Use CRM to track progress with new prospects
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High communications skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proven sales track record.
- Must have a university diploma/degree from a recognized institution
- Computer literacy
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Time management and Planning skills.
- Ability to build rapport.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
- Integrity and ability to work in a team
- High motivation
- Self-starter-functional problem solver
- Process discipline
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their updated CVs and application letters through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.