Water Forever Uganda; a subsidiary of Water Forever International
Diploma level or higher in Water Engineering.
Water Forever Uganda is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? Do you have the drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Water Forever Uganda is seeking a Junior Water Engineer to join its team in Uganda. The suitable candidate will be based in Kampala; with numerous travels to the field Countrywide.
The incumbent will be involved in: (Job Responsibility).
• Install and maintain prepaid water meters as per contracts signed with clients.
• Install, repair, and maintain water modules, valves, fittings, drainage systems, and fixtures in communal, commercial, and residential water structures.
• Respond to, diagnose, and resolve electronic water metering and plumbing emergencies.
• Perform routine inspections on installed prepaid water systems.
• Support the Country Manager with different office tasks.
• Marketing and sale of prepaid water meters.
• Keep accurate records of time spent working, description of work performed, and materials used.
• Perform any other tasks assigned from time to time.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
• A Diploma in Water Engineering is the minimum requirement, but a Bachelor’s Degree in Water Engineering is a plus.
• Analytical skills
• Excellent and communication skills (verbal and in writing).
• Valid driver’s license is a plus.
• An ability to manage time and resources effectively
• Be a person of high integrity
• Be energetic and ambitious
• Willingness to learn
• You have features of a jack of all trades / you are a generalist
Your benefits at Water Forever Uganda will include:
• Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
• Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
• Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
• Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
• On the job training, mentoring and coaching
• Regional project implementation and travel opportunities
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section