: Responsible for vehicle valuation and vehicle tracker fitment.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Main Responsibilities of the Job.
- Inspection of motor vehicle and determination of their estimated market value.
- Diagnose and advise on problems relating to mechanical, electrical and body repairs.
- Determine vehicle road worthiness and road test vehicle accordingly.
- Update daily register on all vehicles valued.
- Regular advice on changes within the automobile industries.
- Assist in dispute resolution on valuations.
- Ensure that installation and concealment of tracking devices in a professionally work approved by the supervisor.
- Ensure that client’s details are correctly captured in the installation form/ job cards.
- Commence installation only after internal requisition and installation order is properly recorded and approved.
- Ensure completeness of client’s information in the database in control room.
- Test the tracking unit after installation to confirm functionality.
- Ensure the installation areas are properly secured during and after installation.
- Before a client’s vehicle is handed over, ensure that he signs the post installation form to confirm that all is well.
- Ensure that all the client’s information is confidential at all times.
- Any Other Duty Assigned by immediate Supervisor.
Academic and Professional Requirements
- Minimum Diploma or Certificate in Automotive Engineering or its equivalent.
- 2-3 years working experience.
- Valid driving license.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders-customers, external valuers and internal customers (staff).
- Good driving skills and smart drive behavior.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- High level of confidentiality.
· In-house training will be provided to enhance skills and knowledge.
Eezy Group does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion(creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors and. vendors
Consenting to Processing of Personal Data in the Recruitment Process.
You consent to the company processing your personal data by applying for this position, the information could be saved for future use in the event of another opening.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.