Organization: CIC Africa Life Assurance (U) LTD
Duty Station: Kampala Uganda
Reports to: Unit Manager
Job Summary: The Insurance Agent will be tasked with acquiring new business, retention, and customer care.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and develop a pool of prospects as a long-term source of Clients.
• Identify opportunities and provide market Intelligence on Ordinary Life Products.
• Develop proposals and Quotations as per the Underwriting Guidelines.
• Ensure continued service to the Clients by providing requisite Information and Documentation.
• Ensure that Budget premium is attained on a weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Basis.
• Attend all Unit Meetings as set by the Company.
• Ensure premium collection and therefore persistence.
• Achieve maximum sales profitability by ensuring close of sales.
• Willing to study COP (CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN INSURANCE).
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field.
• At least 1 years experience in Sales within the service Industry.
• Good communication, negotiation, Computer, supervision, and training Skills.
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes and Job Applications through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section