Responsible for the Instrument works
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:12 years
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review the drawings regarding instrument PID, DCS, FGS, ESD.1/O List, MTO. DATA SHEET, CAUSE & EFFECT etc.
• Verify installation and confirm all types of instruments are correct according to the approved instrumentation layout drawings. For instance, PLC, control valve, transmitter, etc.
• Verify the internal wiring per termination drawings
• Loop check for function testing working with EPC contractors
• Participate in instrument and material selection, review preliminary design, detailed design and construction scheme. Supervise the construction quality of the contractor, whether it conforms to the specification, and propose corrective measures.
• Cooperate with project manager to organize instrument commissioning to complete single test run and combined test run, track contractor to complete rectification project.
• Conduct written and practical training for operational personnel.
Education: Bachelor's degree or above. MAJOR:
Automation major or the related.
Experience: At least 12 years of experience
• Minimum Certificate of ASEA or equivalent
• Extensive knowledge of petroleum engineering or petro chemical engineering. . Extensive knowledge of construction, installation and commissioning.
• Extensive knowledge of safety on oil and gas industry.
• Familiar with Instrument works for oil field site construction projects with similar working experience in international projects.
• Have rich knowledge of conventional instrument selection and installation, proficient in oilfield instrument design standards and requirements.
How to Apply:
Send their Application Letters detailing their experience and skills, Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic documents and professional qualifications with complete contact details of three professional references via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23rd November 2022
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.