Provide general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, advertising job positions, recruitment, processing applications, verifying employment, contracts, and compensation in compliance with organization’s policies, contracts, laws, and agreements.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Our client is looking for an HR and Accountant to join their team and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Essential Functions Statements
1. Provide general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, advertising job positions, recruitment, processing applications, verifying employment, contracts, and compensation in compliance with organization’s policies, contracts, laws, and agreements.
2. Assist in scheduling various meetings and employee programs and events in compliance with department needs.
3. Interpret, assist and inform employees and managers regarding leave management, benefit administration, performance appraisal process and HR procedures and policies within the specified guidelines.
4. Conduct employee orientation programs such as introducing personnel, employment forms, benefits, payroll, assisting in completing of enrollment forms.
5. Review, process and verify new hire and retirement paperwork for all employees.
6. Prepare payroll reports such as benefits, and state and federal reports, prepare invoices related to payroll reporting, record financial transactions, maintain accounting records and prepare reconciliations, perform or review specialized calculations related to posting and accounting functions, assist in the preparation of budgets and financial statements by compiling information from financial records and prepare and disseminate educational, development and training materials.
1. Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands;
2. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
3. Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time, business Acumen – Understands basic business practices, change Management – Communicates changes effectively, oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions and participates in meetings.
4. Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
5. Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
6. Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
7. Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
8. Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
9. Initiative – Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent action.
10. Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment;
11. Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
12. Managing People – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Improves processes, products and services. Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks
13. correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
14. Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
15. Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
16. Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
17. Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
18. Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
19. Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
20. Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Skills and Abilities
Associate's Degree required in human resources management, business management, accounting, finance or related field; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of principles, methods and practices related to payroll activities.
2. Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
3. Proven multi-tasking, problem-solving, and organizational skills which include the ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
4. Must possess effective oral and written communication skills. Proven efficiency in current office computer software and equipment. Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.