Demand Generation Manager
Management & Business Development
Create marketing campaigns using various channels that ultimately create new, quantitative revenue, not just MQLs
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
We are looking for a results-driven demand-generation expert to develop and implement marketing strategies to generate revenue for Olo.
We want people who have a proven track record for generating results through creative marketing programs with a passion for collaborating cross-functionally to achieve success.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation, you will produce demand generation campaigns, working closely with the sales, marketing and operations team, to increase and convert pipeline. You will dig into data and analytics to measure and optimize the performance of their demand generation efforts to ensure goals are achieved.
The ideal team member will be highly organized and collaborative, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, prioritize competing projects and iterate on the fly. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a new demand generation engine to scale and grow Olo, supported by world-class teammates and culture.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC.
What You’ll Do
- Create marketing campaigns using various channels that ultimately create new, quantitative revenue, not just MQLs
- Design, launch and track campaigns to our ideal customer profiles (ICPs) – this means you’ll come up with the target audience, ideas and messages to test, work with internal teams to build the messages and assets needed to make these campaigns successful
- Identify, implement, test and measure campaigns across channels to drive growth, including programmatic, content syndication and third party sponsorships and partnerships
- Manage channel and campaign spend and proving out the ROI, cost per conversion and cost per acquisition
- Partner with product, content, digital and field marketing to develop a coordinated strategy and campaign execution for both inbound and outbound lead generation
- Shape and implement our account based marketing strategy, working closely with sales to coordinate targeting of accounts, ensuring the right engagement strategy is executed
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Operations teams to ensure we have proper visibility on all leads, marketing influenced opportunities and engaged accounts and the data needed for campaign reporting
- Ensure tracking measures are in place for campaign attribution and reporting as well as MarTech tool optimization
What We’ll Expect From You
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation or growth marketing experience
- Passion and experience in creating opportunities and revenue, not just leads
- Proven track record executing strategic, omnichannel campaigns across key B2B channels
- Understanding of marketing automation software and how to leverage tools and marketing operations to execute optimally
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to engage internal leaders/teams across functions and external stakeholders
- Analytical mindset and creative thinker with a demonstrated ability to translate marketing activities and results into usable insights and actions for Sales
- Expertise in creating account based marketing and selling frameworks alongside a sales team to create opportunities from our ideal prospects
- Strong analytical background with ability to dive into web analytics, CRM tools, SQL, Google Sheets/Excel
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, and systems quickly
- Experience using and managing marketing technology needed for the execution of planned campaigns
- Familiarity and experience with MarTech platforms such as Drift, ABM technologies, email marketing, digital advertising and intent data
Olo is the engine of hospitality powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. As a leading open SaaS platform, we enable over 600 restaurant brands to jointly reach 85 million connected guests across approximately 84,000 locations. More than two million orders per day run on Olo’s platform, allowing brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations while raising the bar on hospitality. The result: brands do more with less and make every guest feel like a regular. With integrations to over 300 technology partners, our customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. You have likely used Olo and not even known it! Learn more at olo.com.
We’re remote-friendly. Since 2015, we have been evolving our culture to continue to support a more distributed workforce and now over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. If you’re in the New York City area, you can choose to work remotely or from Olo’s headquarters, located in Tribeca.
We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of paid time off, 10 separate sick days, 11 holidays plus year-end closure, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, remote-office stipend, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, volunteer time off, gift matching policy, and more!
Our best estimate of the compensation range for this opportunity is $110-125K annually, depending on the experience you bring and your location. We look forward to discussing your salary expectations and our full total rewards offerings throughout the interview process.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team makes our workplace better. Don’t meet every single qualification in the job description? Market data shows that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, that is free from discrimination and harassment; this allows us to make better decisions and better serve the communities we’re a part of. So if you’re excited about this role but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility, please contact us at talent at olo.com.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.