Ensure all accounts practices are well met according to the accounting standards, and checking and preparation of necessary financial reports as per management.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reports to (designation): Finance Manager
Main purpose of the position:
Ensure all accounts practices are well met according to the accounting standards, and check and preparation of necessary financial reports as per management.
Reporting into this position (designation and level)
- Ensure that accounting practices meet statutory requirements and are in accordance with professional accounting standards
- Ensure that financial information is accurately entered into SAP accounting package and in a timely manner;
- Maintain an updated fixed assets register that reconciles physical assets to the fixed assets module and general ledger in Solomon accounting package;
- Generate monthly and quarterly reports and statements for financial management as stipulated in finance manual.
- Monitor utility bills and ensure payment of the same.
- Preparing monthly VAT reports
- Monitoring and Updating the URA Portal Monthly requirement like Password amendment, returns acknowledgement & history etc.
- Creditor’s reconciliations against statements of accounts.
- Following up on Debit balances for creditors
- Checking and preparation of necessary financial reports as per management.
How to apply.
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.