Software & Data
Treat our website as if it were your own product. Its quality, performance, and looks are in your hands.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Who we are and what we do
Whatagraph is the go to B2B SaaS platform for brands and agencies to simplify their marketing data monitoring and reporting. We do that by ingesting all the marketing performance data on the web and providing a birds-eye view of marketing performance in a visual dashboard.
Our platform is a unique pain-killer with a clear vision – To Empower Everyone to Make Data-Driven Decisions. Fast.
2021 saw us experience some of the fastest growth in the Baltics startup ecosystem. We secured $7.2 m in investments, and saw our team grow from approximately 50 at the start of the year to approximately 100 today. This year our main focus is consolidating our internal processes and focusing on bringing our product to the next level, in order to maximize the strength of our position within the market.
What we’re looking for
Our website is a cornerstone where many new clients begin their journey with us. Keeping it running smoothly and efficiently is a massive priority. We’re looking for a UX Developer who will work closely with our marketing team, taking full ownership of driving improvements of the website, creation of new pages, and ensuring accurate monitoring is in place.
What you will do
- Treat our website as if it were your own product. Its quality, performance, and looks are in your hands.
- Carry out CMS improvements.
- Develop new website and landing page templates and modules + improve current ones.
- Audit and improve user experience across our landing pages and user journeys.
- Optimize page load speed.
- Maintain tracking scripts and events and help to set up new ones.
- Set up A/B tests when needed.
What you will get
- A gross salary: Starting at 4,000 EUR gross, final offer will depend on performance during the hiring process, competency, and expectations.
- Benefits: Upon passing probation you’ll get access to stock options and health insurance and choose one of multiple plans available.
- An international environment: You’ll work within a global team spread all over Europe and Africa, be it Dublin, Nairobi, Vilnius, or Lisbon.
- A product that grows: We are big believers in creating what matters. Our platform keeps evolving to enable marketing professionals to understand their performance data and with regular exciting new feature additions you will be at the forefront of creating happiness in communicating new value to our growing customer-base, learning everyday.
- A role where you will grow: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. To enable that, you’ll get our full support with regular feedback, conferences, and access to e-learning platforms.
- A flexible work environment: Work with us remotely or onsite in our offices in Lithuania. If you choose to work onsite, coffee, snacks, and new office space (in case you’ll work from Vilnius) and a sea-spirit (in case you choose to work from Klaipda) will await you.
- A top tier tech stack: You’ll have full access to the software necessary to enable your success.
- 3+ years of experience in front end development, on a JS based stack, ideally Nuxt.
- Experience with Cloudflare, or willingness to learn.
- Experience with Jamstack architecture is a must, Experience with Strapi.io is a huge benefit.
- An understanding of UX flows, tools like Figma, Miro, sketching prototypes and user flows.
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager, or at least willingness to learn.
- A positive, collaborative, team-focused, and high ownership mentality.
- A passion and commitment towards self-development and growth.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Willingness to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment and make an impact.
- Availability to work +/- 2 hours from the GMT+2 zone.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.