In this role, you will report to the Senior Travel and Events Coordinator and will be instrumental in connecting and bringing together Kinsta's teams and team members across the globe. You will be working closely with all teams at Kinsta to help plan, organize and run Kinsta meetups and manage the administrative details of travel.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Location RemoteCommitment Full-time Remote
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We're motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We're a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don't need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.
We are looking for a Travel and Events Coordinator to join Kinsta's Culture Team. In this role, you will report to the Senior Travel and Events Coordinator and will be instrumental in connecting and bringing together Kinsta's teams and team members across the globe. You will be working closely with all teams at Kinsta to help plan, organize and run Kinsta meetups and manage the administrative details of travel.
What You Will Do:
- Make travel arrangements for team members participating in Kinsta-sponsored travel
- Coordinate in-person and virtual special events such as meetups, conference attendance, group meals, online events
- Assist team members with real-time issues encountered when participating in Kinsta-sponsored events and travel
- Maintain detailed and accurate records related to Kinsta-sponsored travel
- Provide ad hoc operational and administrative support to other Culture projects
Who You Are:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a similar role managing international travel internally or in a travel agency
- Full proficiency in both written and spoken English
- As you will be liaising with team members and external providers and vendors, you need to enjoy working with people and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- You are familiar and have experience with the complexities around international travel (travel arrangements, accommodations, visas, insurances, etc.)
- You easily keep track of multiple moving details and deadlines, pay close attention to detail, and enjoy doing travel-related research
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.