Suppliers Support Specialist
Supply Chain & Procurement
The mission for the Suppliers Support Engineer role is to provide high-quality support for Smartcat’s suppliers by offering assistance with empathy, passion, and clear communication, collaborating closely with the product team by reporting feedback and escalating issues (feature requests, bugs, etc.) as needed and to increase user trust and loyalty to the platform. Help the team match the supply and demand ratio. By delivering excellent support to our amazing users, you’re expected to keep CSAT on a high level according to defined KPIs.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Suppliers Support Specialist
Smartcat is the operating system for the global translation industry. Our team believes that the world becomes ever-more connected and interdependent. The borders that prevent people from trading, working together, and exchanging knowledge and innovations erode over time. That is the future we want to live in. Our mission is to speed up the pace at which that happens, building the best platform for Connected Translation. We don’t believe automation will render language professionals obsolete. Instead, we place powerful software into the hands of the millions of people working to globalize their own industries, plug them into our global supply network, and enable continuous delivery of multilingual content. With tens of thousands of customers and hundreds of thousands of freelancers translating together on Smartcat, we are well on our way.
The mission for Suppliers Support Engineer role is to provide high-quality support for Smartcat’s suppliers by offering assistance with empathy, passion and clear communication, collaborating closely with the product team by reporting feedback and escalating issues (feature requests, bugs, etc.) as needed and to increase user trust and loyalty to the platform. Help the team match supply and demand ratio. By delivering excellent support to our amazing users, you’re expected to keep CSAT on high-level according to defined KPIs.
- Resolve suppliers support requests in modern ticketing systems such as Zendesk and YouTrack
- Brainstorm and troubleshoot complex issues
- Develop and maintain documentation for the user’s help center and internal usage
- Escalate suppliers requests to other teams (product, infrastructure, devops, etc.)
- Engage and collaborate with engineers, analysts, testers, product managers and other customer facing teams.
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve suppliers issues in an accurate and timely manner
- Excellent English communication skills
- Truly love helping and teaching people
- Experience as a project manager
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment requiring extreme focus, a strong sense of ownership, and persistence to breakthrough
- Growth mindset
- Openness to constructive feedback and the opinions and ideas of others
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly
- A data-driven approach. Ability to justify decisions using concrete metrics
- Integrity and full commitment
- Considered as an advantage: Experience working with remote teams
- Considered as an advantage: Experience working as support engineer
Why joining Smartcat might be your best move so far
- The ongoing rise of the content economy is causing a massive shift in the language industry. All today’s megatrends big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning are converging in it at lightning speed. Smartcat’s disruptive business model taps into this $50b industry with a market network where buyers and suppliers connect, collaborate, and leverage our free-to-use workflow SaaS. The next decade will be the era of market networks and reinventing the $10 trillion service economy, and we’re pioneering this global transformation in all things language-related
- You will enjoy building with us. You will drive changes in how an old-fashioned global language industry operates while improving how hundreds of thousands of people work, and millions of people exchange knowledge and ideas in the world
- While the language industry is big and fragmented enough to keep us busy building a billion-dollar company in the next few years, we are already seeing how the network naturally expands to adjacent language and content-related verticals, expanding our TAM and making our journey even more exciting
- We are a global team of 150+ enthusiastic people, with hubs in Boston, London and Yerevan and our users and partners are scattered all around the globe. We’re eager to succeed and transform the world of language services for the better. We grow aggressively while preserving our culture of empathy. As diverse as we are, we love working and having fun together, and we’re sure you’ll love working with us too
- Smartcat is backed by Matrix Partners, FJ Labs, and other top VC firms focusing on SaaS and marketplace startups (you might recognize names like HubSpot, Zendesk, Uber, Stripe, RigUp and Quora in their portfolios). This helps us innovate at a fast pace and learn from top professionals in other industries.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.