SRHR Specialists (Volunteers)
Casey Foundation Africa
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Read and understand the call for proposal documents
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Casey Foundation Africa is a not-for-profit organization working to prevent and end child marriage and adolescent pregnancy in Africa. The organization seeks three (3) passionate individuals with excellent knowledge and understanding of Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) to volunteer and answer thirteen (13) questions in the call for proposals about the SRHR Project for the Rwenzori sub-region.
- Read and understand the call for proposal documents
- Define the Project Title
- Identify the Project beneficiaries
- Set the overall Project goal
- Define the Project objectives and deliverables
- Answer thirteen (13) questions in the template of the call for proposals innovatively
- Fill in the budget template
Who are we looking for
- Someone passionate and with excellent knowledge and understanding of SRHR
- Someone visionary with the ability to scan the future potential
- Someone who wants to make valuable use of their time
- Someone that can purely volunteer for this exercise
Upon receiving the grants, all the exercise participants will be one of the project implementers.
Starting Date: Monday, 29.05.2023
Ending Date: Monday, 19.06.2023
Important to note
- This Exercise is remote and purely voluntary
- The exercise participants will work hand in hand with the project manager to ensure Project Management Standards are observed
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.