The SEO & Content Marketing Specialist should have working knowledge and experience with Inbound Marketing concepts and be well-rounded with all digital marketing channels and their interdependencies.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
We are a group of pan-African businesses working together to solve the talent gap in Africa with unique, home-grown solutions.
Our vision is to be Africa's solution to bridging the talent gap.
Our brands include BrighterMonday Kenya, BrighterMonday Uganda, Jobberman Nigeria, and Jobberman Ghana.
We want a talented SEO & Content Marketing Specialist to join our B2B/B2C recruitment company. This job function will identify and execute opportunities to improve our brand’s and keyword search rankings.
This position requires a highly motivated, self-starting mindset and work ethic. Collaborative and able to adaptively implement your skills across our five brands. You should be able to develop a solid on-page and off-page SEO strategy from scratch, then work with our local content marketing teams to implement it through short and long-term content marketing campaigns.
The SEO & Content Marketing Specialist should have working knowledge and experience with Inbound Marketing concepts and be well-rounded with all digital marketing channels and their interdependencies. The core responsibility will be to expand our recruitment brands' digital footprint, awareness, and inbound engagement. This role requires creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Design an effective on-page SEO and off-page SEO strategy for all our recruitment brands.
- Collaborate with the local content marketing teams to create a high-quality content strategy around important, relevant terms for our brands.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance, such as organic traffic, keyword rankings, search visibility, core web vitals, and organic conversions for our brands.
- Generate detailed reporting on our brands' critical organic search performance metrics.
- Design affiliate marketing strategies for our recruitment brands to improve diverse content generation and backlinks.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Collaborate with our designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of critical stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work daily.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors and critical algorithm updates.
- Proficiency in web analytics software (Google Analytics) and keyword tools (MOZ, SEM Rush).
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimisation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience producing content for the web specifically and channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency in using marketing tools and platforms, such as marketing automation, CRM, analytics, and social media management tools.
- If you are a dynamic marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about executing effective marketing initiatives, we encourage you to apply for this role. Join our team and contribute to our mission of promoting our products and services to businesses and job seekers alike.
$1,000 - $1,200 (Gross monthly)
Chief Marketing Officer
Other Key Stakeholders:
Local Content Marketing Teams, Local Marketing Leads, and the Product Team.
Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda or Remote
How to apply.
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.