As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be a cornerstone for our Product Marketing function.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Learn what to anticipate from our process before you apply via this video!
I’m Johannes, Product Marketing Team Lead at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 10,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2024 and beyond, we’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who’s passionate about helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Help shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €60,000 - €75,000 + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year (pro-rata based on your start date)
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of base compensation
The job in a nutshell
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be a cornerstone for our Product Marketing function. You will quickly become an expert on the needs, motivations, and challenges of TestGorilla’s customers and audience. You will be responsible for product marketing initiatives and ensure that our team creates high-value product marketing campaigns to highlight key capabilities, collaborate on launches and drive customers’ interest.
You will report directly to the Product Marketing Team Lead, work hand-in-hand with the Product, Marketing, Sales, as well as Customer Success teams and collaborate across all departments. This is an amazing opportunity for a ambitious Senior Product Marketing Manager that is looking to embark on an startup journey and is ready to put 1 billion people in their dream jobs!
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Managing, measuring and optimizing product marketing campaigns to drive product awareness, engagement and conversion from our free to our paid plans, as well as driving free plan signups and demo requests.
- Implementing, measuring and optimizing product marketing workflows between collaborating teams
- Reviewing and providing feedback to team members work to ensure best-in-class campaigns and delivery
- Being a technical expert for the product marketing team to ensure continuous growth
- Refine our buyer personas and their jobs to be done
- Understanding our competitors, the industry that we work in and what that means in terms of the changes we need to make to our product as well as how we communicate those changes to our customers
- Collaborating on and improving our product positioning and messaging to resonate with customers
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Product, Sales and Customer Success team
Here's what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are experienced in B2B product marketing from brief to campaign execution, including testing and iterating to improve performance
- You build and maintain relationships easily across diverse sets of people and groups such as marketing, product, sales and customer success
- You are self-motivated and results-driven, with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for product marketing
- You have proven track record of successfully implementing product marketing strategies including planning, development, and execution
- You are curious about every step of a user journey
- You have the ability to translate technical information into understandable language, and you write copy that delights, surprises and informs our customers about new product features and launches
- You can handle multiple projects at the same time and are able to adjust priorities as our business needs change
- You are a great problem solver, with a flexible, can-do attitude, happy to put your hand to anything
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
- You are comfortable working in a fully-remote environment
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve this, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a talent assessment solution that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated resumes with objective, reliable, and fair test results measuring aptitude, practical job skills, motivation, and culture add.
Improving and expanding this platform is currently our core focus, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
We have procured $70m in Series A funding from the venture-capital firms Atomico and Balderton Capital, and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like Sony, PepsiCo, H&M, Deloitte, Bain & Company, Oracle, Revolut, and the UK’s National Health Service.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
We encourage diverse applicants from a myriad of educational, work, and personal backgrounds to apply. We are a parent-friendly/caregiver-friendly employer who recognizes the importance of having a great life outside of work.
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.