Only applications received via the BrighterMonday platform will be considered. Any phone calls, emails, or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
T.E Markets Limited is a Holding Company registered in Seychelles with running projects in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo, and soon in Ghana.
The conglomerate is an African financing organization, primarily focused on changing and re-writing the African story. We are now developing the African Consolidated Exchange (ACEX). A project which is the first of its kind in Africa. ACEX is the only known unified exchange for trading all varieties of instruments from Forex, Commodities, Synthetic, indices, Cryptocurrencies, and other financial instruments, especially those of African descent.
ACEX allows multiple listings of products by small and medium enterprises up to large corporate organizations that would like to have their value traded across the continent and beyond.
We are recruiting Sales Executives in our key regions in Africa, Asia, South America, North America, Europe, and Asia.
Sales Executive Job responsibilities include:
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• Industry knowledge (FOREX/CRYPTO) IS A MUST
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Now ' section
Send your applications by 11th December 2021 with the title Sales Executive on the subject line.