Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, relentlessly innovate to ensure both impact & health system strengthening. At Living Goods, you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative environment, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humour, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
To support the Digital Health Service Delivery within the regions and offer support to VHTs, Field Ops Staff, Advocacy Team, Technical Assistance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Offer first line support in troubleshooting the digital health data gaps on our applications, escalation, and follow up for resolution and closure:
- The Android health Application. (VHT and Supervisor)
- The Dashboards
- Testing the Digital Health system changes, both minor and major at VHT and Supervisor levels and offering feedback for improvement.
- Train and Support County and Sub-County Health Management Teams on the various Digital Health systems deployed by LG including Android Applications, Performance Management tools (Dashboards), and Supervisory Applications. (Data collection, visualization, and interpretation.)
- Prepare digital knowledge-based management documents to support our field teams with simple troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Monthly update of the digital Health systems repository to support the Digital Health Implementation coordinator in reconciliation and Audit reporting.
- Champion the digital Health system policies adoption, and feedback gathering (for improvements) at county and sub-county levels.
- Develop job aids/Training material to assist end users/trainees' ineffective system utilization.
- Deliver IT training to end-users during the different trainings e.g. in-services, base training, and TOT
- Technical Assistance scaling support.
IT Project Rollouts
- Championing of rollouts of new systems, Applications, and other products (piloting new apps and updates)
- Reporting feedback and suggesting necessary changes
- Bi-annual Maintenance of all IT devices in branches in a working order
- Diagnose and provide solutions/repair or refer any device issues
- Device setup, configuration, and mapping to LG-IT standards
- Provide fast response working IT solutions to any Tech issues at branch level or field
- Analyze Tickets (help desk) and issue/call logs in order to discover any trends or underlying issues in the Living goods IT Systems
- Design and automate all repetitive IT processes to simplify and quicken processes within the department
- Document, deploy, and share any findings with the rest of the team
Skills and Competencies
- Learns from experience and applies what is learned to new situations.
- Plans, prioritizes and breaks down tasks accordingly.
- Supports in Program/projects in data analysis, collation of information, reporting, etc.
- Supervisory skills and high levels of integrity
- Ability to communicate and share information verbally and in writing.
BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
An IT Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Minimum of (1) year relevant experience for degree holders.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and annual performance bonus pay opportunity. This is an opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend not responding and not sending money or personal information.
Apply at the 'Apply Here' section.