Pharmacy Auxilliary Staff
Medical & Pharmaceutical
To assist the pharmacist in managing and operating a retail pharmacy.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Minimum qualification is a diploma in pharmacy or nursing.
- Must be registered with the relevant body regulating the training and practicing of the corresponding profession.
- Demonstration of practical experience in operations of a busy retail pharmacy.
- Must be willing to work in shifts, morning or evening, eight hours a day for six days a week.
Willing to work as a team to;
- Receive, evaluate, advise, and cost prescriptions.
- Advise patients on their ailments, medication, and proper use of drugs.
- Keeping proper records in the pharmacy.
- Advising the pharmacist on drug stock levels.
- Receiving and recording drug purchases.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
How to apply:
All applications will be received and Reviewed through Brightermonday Portal by Clicking on the 'Apply Here' section
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.