Significant marketing experience with multiple years focused on affiliate and referral partner marketing in the high-tech industry (preferably B2B SaaS and/or HR industry); experience with venture capital and/or private equity firms is a plus
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What you bring
- Significant marketing experience with multiple years focused on affiliate and referral partner marketing in the high-tech industry (preferably B2B SaaS and/or HR industry); experience with venture capital and/or private equity firms is a plus
- Ability to implement GTM and co-marketing plans with a focus on achieving defined KPIs
- Strong marketing and sales content creation experience
- Prior experience with CRM and marketing automation tools, such as Hubspot and Salesforce, strongly preferred
- Prior experience with affiliate marketing tools, such as Impact or PartnerStack strongly preferred
- Prior experience with account mapping tools, such as Crossbeam or Reveal strongly preferred
- Writes and speaks fluent English (American English preferred)
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Execute on the strategy for all owned partner programs, deliver on monthly and quarterly marketing qualified lead (MQL) targets, and maintain all partner program documentation.
- Manage ongoing content marketing with key bloggers and influencers and paid ad campaigns (e.g. CPC, CPL, SEM, etc.) with our 1,000+ affiliates.
- Launch and optimize co-marketing and go-to-market (GTM) promotions with affiliates, referral partners, venture capital partners, and private equity partners to drive new customer acquisition (e.g. webinars, content swaps, landing pages, email campaigns, social posts, advertising, account mapping, promo codes, etc.)
- Develop sales messaging and email outreach sequences that support new customer acquisition through inbound and outbound lead generation initiatives with both our internal sales team and the partners’ sales team.
- Work with design and development teams to build collateral, landing pages, sales trainings, playbooks, help center articles, demo videos, ads, and other resources to educate internal and external stakeholders on our partner programs.
- Collaborate with the data and analytics team to implement and monitor dashboards for measuring success across each partner channel. Derive insights on program performance and identify opportunities for improving outcomes.
- You’ll report to: Manager, Product and Partner Marketing
- Direct reports: None
- Team: Marketing – Partner Marketing
- Location: For this position we welcome everyone to apply, but we will prioritize applications from time zones in the Americas.
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
At first glance our salary bands seem quite wide – here is some context. At Remote we have international operations and a globally distributed workforce. We use geo ranges to consider geographic pay differentials as part of our global compensation strategy to remain competitive in various markets while we hiring globally.
The base salary range for this full-time position is between $34,700 USD to $117,200 USD. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range may be subject to change.
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Interview with recruiter
- Small writing challenge
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with executive (finalists only)
- Prior employment verification check
Our full benefits & perks are explained in our handbook at remote.com/r/benefits. As a global company, each country works differently, but some benefits/perks are for all Remoters:
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.