Manager, Data Management
ICON Strategic Solutions
Software & Data
Managing resources and resource projections to ensure project teams are consistent with client needs, expectations, and contractual obligations.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Within this program you will thrive within a fast-paced, dynamic study design. As we are fully embedded with this global pharmaceutical client, you will experience a true “one team” approach that provides limitless opportunity to develop through training, mentorship, and support from leadership.
Due to growth in our Strategic Solutions Division we have a unique opportunity for a Functional Manager to provide professional support and development opportunities to a thriving team of Lead Data Managers.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Managing resources and resource projections to ensure project teams are consistent with client needs, expectations, and contractual obligations.
- Recommending and implementing clinical data management performance and productivity improvements to ensure optimal use of billable staff.
- Developing and mentoring clinical data management staff to ensure high-quality work performance.
- Representing the department on company, division, or department-level process improvement initiatives.
- Developing ICON employees to ensure high quality work performance and retention of employees
- Communicating team/individual goals and expectations to ensure direct reports understand their responsibilities
Engaging, supportive and you lead by example.
- Degree qualified in a relevant Scientific / Healthcare discipline or relevant industry experience
- Experienced in supervising or managing professional staff, with a strong background in clinical data management
- Management experience in the CRO industry is preferred
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
How to apply.
Click on the 'Apply Here' section to be redirected to the application portal.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.