Lead Generation Manager
Software & Data
Be on the frontlines of building our brand through the development and execution of our lead generation strategy, expanding experiences across site, email, and other acquisition channels to drive platform activations
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
We Make Knowledge Worth More.
Kajabi is an incredible place to work (if we do say so ourselves). We call our customers our Heroes because they are. We celebrate and support every one of them working to create a thriving business based on what they know and share with the world.
With our robust product features, Heroes have a single ecosystem in which they can publish, market, and sell online courses, membership sites, communities, and other digital products. Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs rely on Kajabi to build and manage their online businesses, and we are proud to have enabled these entrepreneurs to generate over $4.1 billion in sales from nearly 50 million customers to date.
Kajabi is at another inflection point. With over $100 million in revenue and a significant round of funding that values the company at more than $2 billion, we are writing the next chapter in our journey to build a great, enduring company that redefines the knowledge economy.
Learn more at www.kajabi.com.
Lead Generation Manager
Are you a big fan of owning and optimizing the customer journey? Do you love scaling businesses across demand generation and lead funnels? If you answered yes, the Lead Generation Manager role may be right for you.
We are looking for a candidate who is excited to develop and own execution of lead generation across all audiences, helping accelerate the growth of the leading platform for knowledge entrepreneurs. Reporting to the VP, Growth Marketing, this role will be critical in building conversations and engagement experiences that drive trials and subscribers of our platform. To be successful in this position, you must have experience and desire to roll up your sleeves, build a program from scratch, and be willing to challenge the status quo.
The Impact you will make
This is a unique opportunity to join a mission-driven company at its next inflection point. Following extraordinary growth over the past two years, we are now in a position to invest for scale. To help us accelerate into the next chapter, you will:
- Be on the frontlines of building our brand through development and execution of our lead generation strategy, expanding experiences across site, email, and other acquisition channels to drive platform activations
- Analyze customer data, develop CRM related reports, define actionable customer segments and targeted lifetime value/customer lifecycle engagement campaigns and programs
- Partner with senior-leadership across marketing and product to understand strategic objectives and priorities, with the ability to distill down to roadmaps and action
- CRM (Braze experience a plus) ownership and management to ensure we are creating the right relationship with our future customers at the right time
- Work closely with CX team to drive customer acquisition and ensure a best-in-class customer buying experience
Attributes for Success
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess a practical understanding of the area supported (at an industry and market level) and be able to create new opportunities through the journey to deliver high performing interactions touchpoints. A proven aptitude and success in the development, management, and execution of the tactical plans, campaigns, promotions, and programs that are developed in support of annual business objectives is a solid must. In addition to your strong experience, you'll likely be a great candidate if the following traits and experiences really resonate:
- You have 5+ years in experience across lead generation, demand gen, CRM management and growing lead funnels for marketing efforts
- You are serious about putting customers in front and understanding buyer and user behaviors based on qualitative and quantitative data, and how to influence them using the tools at our disposal.
- You are a self starter, able to see the vision and distill to execution, ask great questions and instrument growth opportunities
- You've had experience with lead funnels, subscription businesses and putting data at the center of execution
- Solutions oriented and ability to innovate across the full lead nurture path
- You thrive in a startup, fast-paced environment and enjoy being part of growing the business from all angles
Kajabi Team Benefits Package
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for self and family
- Company sponsored HSA account
- Company 401K, 100% match up-to 6% of employee contributions
- Flexible vacation policy
- Educational Allowances
- Fitness incentives package
- Company-funded mental health resources
- Wellness perks
- Casual Dress
How To Apply
Sound like a good fit for you? Click apply, below!
- Remote and local applicants welcome!
- Links - Send along any links that best showcase your experience, i.e. your portfolio, LinkedIn, blog posts, other writing samples, etc.
The salary range for this US-based role is $93k-$124k + bonus + equity + benefits (health, welfare, retirement, and paid leave). Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries. Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, education, certain degrees, training, certifications, geographic location, travel requirements, and business needs.
Kajabi LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.