Information Technology Sales Specialist
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Information Technology Sales Associate to be a part of our sales team. You will be responsible for communicating with customers and explaining to them the technical features and functionalities of the company’s products.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Information Technology Sales Associate to be a part of our sales team. You will be responsible for communicating with customers and explaining to them the technical features and functionalities of the company’s products. Besides, you should also be able to assist in developing effective sales strategies.
As an Information Technology Sales Associate, you should also be able to conduct extensive market research to identify potential clients. Moreover, you should be able to gather customer feedback and advise them on their purchasing decisions. In addition to this, you should be able to present and negotiate service renewal contracts.
To be able to perform in this job role, you should have a complete knowledge of the terminology used in the IT industry. Furthermore, you should have excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should be able to handle stressful situations and manage strict deadlines. A candidate with excellent customer service skills will be preferred.
Send in your application at the earliest if you can take up the job responsibilities. We would like to have a word with you.
- Understanding the technical features and functionalities of the company’s products
- Assisting in developing an effective sales strategy
- Setting and completing sales targets
- Conducting in-depth research to identify market opportunities
- Examining the IT requirements of customers and suggesting appropriate products
- Conducting product demonstrations as and when required
- Communicating product discounts and warranties to the customers
- Presenting and negotiating service renewal contracts
- Gathering feedback from customers and providing after-sales support whenever required
- Tracking sales performance metrics and maintaining a record of the same
- Explaining service packages to the customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Information Technology, or a related field
- Proven work experience in the Sales department as an Information Technology Sales Associate, Sales Associate, or an equivalent position
- Complete knowledge of the terminology used in the IT industry
- Familiarity with the trends and developments in the Sales industry
- Excellent technical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Research-driven and detail-oriented individual
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to handle stressful situations and manage deadlines
- A team player as well as ability to work independently
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.